Vaccine Track & Trace Software with rfxcel’s Accurate Immunization Management (AIM) System
Ensure safety and transparency across your vaccine supply chain
- Unit-level, end-to-end traceability
- Accurate, real-time data monitoring
- Automated, cloud-based system
- Immediate identification of problems
- Streamlined integration of healthcare applications
- Increased efficiency
- Optimized safety for patients and healthcare workers
rfxcel and the worldwide response to
vaccine supply chain traceability and safety
Vaccine supply chain traceability and safety is more important than ever. With the pandemic, there is a global mandate to ensure vaccines are safe, effective, and delivered on time. At the same time, the pharmaceutical industry must combat counterfeits, theft, and diversion.
Meeting these demands means securing the vaccine supply chain and optimizing traceability to every corner of the world. And rfxcel is helping. Early in the pandemic, we joined the COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition, which brings together leading organizations in healthcare, technology, academia, the nonprofit sector, and government in response to the novel coronavirus. We are supporting the Coalition’s Supply Chain Working Group.
In addition to our AIM solution, we offer our award-winning rfxcel Traceability System. This digital track and trace platform provides key features to secure any supply chain, including full serialization, end-to-end traceability and visibility, environmental monitoring, data analytics, inventory control, and recall management. Yes, we can track vaccines, but we can also track testing kits, personal protective equipment (PPE) — anything the pharmaceutical industry needs to support healthcare professionals and patients.
A vaccine track and trace solution provider that
meets vaccine supply chain demands
Scarcity of supplies coupled with increased demand means pharmaceutical companies need a comprehensive, feature-rich solution like AIM.
- Real-time, unit-level traceability and visibility
- Ability to identify and mitigate problems immediately
- End-to-end communication and data collection
- Automated data entry for more efficient operations
- Accurate administrating
rfxcel’s Accurate Immunization Management (AIM) System can help by:
- Seamless integration with healthcare applications, including Immunization Information Systems (IIS) and Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
- Inventory monitoring
- Managing accurate administering
- Providing the ability for healthcare workers to view patient immunization records in real time
- Having an automated system that requires no training and ensures fast and efficient implementation
A vaccine track and trace system that
ensures a seamless supply chain, from start to finish
Get the support you need from our experts at rfxcel
- Fast deployment by a dedicated rfxcel team
- Customizable to meet your exact needs
- Seamless integration with critical healthcare applications such as Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and Immunization Information Systems (IIS)
- Quick, straightforward training
- Simple user interface for full visualization of inventory
AIM gives you total control over your
vaccine supply chain and inventory management
Provides complete order history & audit trail
Know every detail about the vaccines you have in stock.
Manages order exceptions
Know if a shipment is delayed or compromised and take corrective actions.
Auto re-order functionality based on clinic-specific ordering & expiration alerts
Take the guesswork out of inventory management and always know the status of your stock.
Tracks product shipments, current inventory, overdue refills, refills on order
AIM is an all-in-one, automated solution that safeguards the supply chain, healthcare workers, and patients.
rfxcel Traceability System and AIM are critical components of the vaccine supply chain and its distribution needs. As your vaccine track and trace solution provider, we integrate into all your systems and devices to help you focus on what’s most important — saving lives.
See how customers are succeeding with rfxcel
“Rfxcel anticipated our needs right from the start.
They worked closely with our team to tailor a solution that ensured seamless integration with our existing systems so our work wouldn’t be disrupted. Rfxcel also quickly grasped that enabling visibility into our complex supply chain was really about protecting our staff and saving lives.”
— International Committee of the Red Cross Representative
“I can’t say enough about rfxcel’s support team.
They have been an amazing group to work with. When I have an issue, they jump right on it and maintain our customer satisfaction — not just with Legacy, but our downstream partners too, which is vital to our success. Their service is simply outstanding. It’s critical for Legacy’s customers to have accurate EPCIS information always. When we’ve had a problem, the rfxcel team diagnosed it quickly, finding the root cause and really working with me to implement solutions that help prevent further notifications.
I look forward to continuing Legacy’s path forward with rfxcel and growing our partnership. Thanks again for supporting us through our serialization journey!”