A pilot for dairy products began in July 2019 and is scheduled to end on December 31, 2020. Dairy will be unique…
Master Your Supply Chain with Powerful Track & Trace Software and Real-Time Data
rfxcel Traceability System (rTS): An elegant, scalable solution for complete supply chain traceability, visibility, and rich, actionable data.
Latest from rfxcel
October 2020: rfxcel CEO Glenn Abood talks with Biopharma-Reporter.
October 2020: rfxcel's General Director in Moscow Victoria Kozlova writes in Food & Drink Industry Magazine.
October 2020: rfxcel Director of Global Solutions John McPherson writes in Supply Chain Brain.
October 2020: rfxcel's DSCSA Strategic Advisor Brian Files writes in Supply & Demand Chain Executive.
We empower businesses to master their supply chains with real-time data, traceability, environmental monitoring, and compliance. Explore what we can do for you.
Full Supply Chain Control with rfxcel’s Traceability System (rTS)
Protect your supply chain with rfxcel Traceability System (rTS)
rTS is a full-stack product suite that empowers you to see deeply in your supply chain in real time from anywhere in the world. Its easy-to-use, scalable solutions can be used individually or together as a seamless whole to support a comprehensive supply chain traceability, visibility, and data-gathering strategy that secures, aligns, and accelerates your operations. With easy, customizable integration and a secured global network, you’ll be fully connected with thousands of partners and in full control of your products.
- End-to-end, unit-level traceability secures your products and market share
- Rich data at unit and aggregate levels empowers decision-making and analytics
- Improve logistics through Geo-location, date/time, environmental antecedents, and Transition Events (CTEs)
- Integrate and adapt with emerging technologies (e.g., IoT, blockchain, data analytics)
- Automate and digitize your workflow
- Increase value with business intelligence and data
- Consolidate data to improve processes, outcomes, and product quality
- Reduce costs with an optimized supply chain
- Full-service implementation and support
- No need to hire additional IT staff
- Always be compliant, no matter where you do business
- Immediate compliance with powerful software
- Automated reports to government and other stakeholders