Blockchain-enabled traceability solutions for government supply chain security.
- Raw ingredients to finished goods traceability
- Real-time cold chain monitoring
- Compliance management
- Predictive analytics
Teams of experts implement and support your solution
Full-service implementation and validation
- Pre-configured and pre-validated solutions simplify your implementation process.
- Receive documented release notes, risk assessments, and detailed test results.
- A fully validated production solution can be implemented in 20–30 days.
Advisory services and support
- We offer 24/7 support to all our customers.
- Our Washington, DC-based team of professionals is on hand to help, advise, and optimize your mission.
- A dedicated support person is assigned to address all your inquiries and needs.
- We believe in educating industry players to maximize interoperability.
successful integrations and connections for customers and their partners
How rfxcel is leading the digital supply chain for global government
Resilience in Action
By embracing a data-centric security posture with real-time monitoring capabilities, rfxcel enables law enforcement, military, and first responders to proactively handle whatever adversaries do to try to break our supply chain.
We ensure networks have the tools to communicate, the situational awareness to respond, and the emergency services to recover from a major blow to our critical infrastructure.
Supply chain resilience is a matter of national security. With all sectors interconnected, sustainability requires cross-sector inter-dependencies. Are you ready for the next step?
See how Customers are Succeeding with rfxcel
ISO 9001:2015 Certified for Quality Management Systems
rfxcel, the leader in track and trace solutions for global supply chains, achieves ISO 90012015 certification for Quality Management Systems.
rfxcel Will Exhibit at CPhI Middle East & Africa, the Largest Pharmaceutical Event in the Region
rfxcel, the global leader in supply chain track and trace solutions, will exhibit at this year’s CPhI Middle East & Africa (MEA) conference in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The company is cultivating business in the region, particularly pertaining to new serialization requirements from the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA).