Full interopability with rfxcel Integration Server
- Maps, transforms, and manages data
- Has the most extensive system validation rules in the industry
- Collects only high-quality, actionable data from your supply chain
- Supports all industry standard connectivity and data formats
Simple implementation experience with rfxchange
- Connect with your trading partners with ease
- Collect and send only data that you want them to receive
- Flexible approach and adjustable to your integration needs
The promise of data analytics
- Get extensive views of your organization.
- Improve business processes and supply chain efficiency.
- Identify supply chain problems
- Rank products or customers to identify which have the most/least number or returns or issues.
- Real-time data about your shipments combats common problems such as damage, temperature excursions, and diversion.
- Track more than dozen key variables, including temperature, tilt, light, and shock.
- Monitor at a top-level (case, pallet, truck); track at an item level
Improve customer satisfaction by ensuring your products arrive safely and on time — every time
- Mitigate damage, delays, and revenue loss with real-time tracking of 12 variables (e.g., temperature, tilt, humidity, light, shock)
- Have a complete view of your shipment: monitor at a top level (e.g., case, pallet, truck) and track at an item level (e.g., packet, bottle).
- Maintain the full tracking history of an item throughout its life cycle
Track aggregated products as well as the units within the aggregation.
- One system for all your needs: An integrated serialization and track and trace platform with real-time data from IoT-enabled devices.
- One view for all your data: Consolidates data from multiple devices and systems into one view.
- Fully integrated: Works with any sensor device, so you don’t have to purchase additional equipment.
- Track any batch, movement, and handler at any location
- The power of a digital supply chain controlled by mobile devices
Capture vital data and events no matter where you are — including places that traditionally may not have been visible in supply chains
Key features include:
- Role-based access to the system for unlimited users helps manage accountability
- Assign a unique number to a new raw material used in production
- Record data about raw materials, including batch number, supplier, date of arrival, expiration, and analytics
- Change the status of raw material (e.g., expired, consumed) and notify the user(s) responsible for purchasing more
- Use the search function to quickly locate any item in your system (lot, case, unit)
- Track any ingredient that’s part of a finished good
Select a device that meets your needs and budget without compromising performance
- For maximum flexibility, rfxcel MobileTraceability supports multiple platforms, from ruggedized devices with optimized scanners to consumer devices with built-in cameras (e.g., smartphones, tablets).
- The app not only adapts to any workflow — it can transform how you manage your supply chain.
- Critical tracking events and key data elements can be added to a product’s record.