EU Falsified Medicines Directive Webinar: What to Know & Where to Begin
Presented by: Mark Davison, Serialization Expert for rfxcel based in UK
Webinar recording: https://rfxcel.com/webinar-eu-falsified-medicines-directive/
Also read: The EU Falsified Medicine Directive Webinar Follow-Up: 14 Answered Question from rfxcel serialization expert Mark Davison
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 – Webinar has ended!
A webinar by rfxcel to provide insight into the upcoming serialization requirements, and learn how to ensure your organization is on track to compliance. In this 45 minute presentation, we will discuss:
1. An overview of key features of the EU Falsified Medicines Directive.
2. What does this mean for Marketing Authorization Holders (MAHs), Distributors and Dispensers?
3. Who does what? The role(s) of Small or Virtual MAHs and Contract Manufacturers explained.
4. Explanation of the EMVO process, and steps to onboarding your organization.
5. Considerations when selecting a certified gateway provider.
6. Timelines, resource needs, validation and other issues.
rfxcel is the leading provider of SaaS-based track and trace solutions. The platform enables companies to protect patients, comply with regulatory mandates, and gain visibility into their supply chain. rfxcel’s relentless commitment to customer success and continuous innovation ensures that companies can meet today’s requirements and tomorrow’s challenges.