Kingdom of Bahrain Track & Trace Requirements
The Kingdom of Bahrain’s National Health Regulatory Authority (NHRA) and Supreme Council of Health selected rfxcel and our partner Medical Value Chain (MVC) to provide the first GS1-compliant system to track its entire pharmaceutical supply chain on a blockchain platform.
Our end-to-end Bahrain Traceability Hub delivers complete visibility into every node of the Kingdom’s supply chain, from the manufacturer of origin, importers, wholesalers, and distributors to pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals — all the way to individual patients.
About Bahrain Track and Trace Requirements
Bahrain requires every pharmaceutical product to be labeled with a DataMatrix code with four data points:
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Batch/lot number
- Expiry date
- Serial number
With this in mind, the Traceability Hub will achieve the following:
- End-to-end traceability for all medicine imports to Bahrain
- Meet GS1 standards and global track and trace requirements in the Kingdom’s pharmaceutical supply chain
- Complete visibility and repository of medicine inventory and supply-chain information from manufacturers to agents/importers to wholesalers/distributors to pharmacies/hospitals and to patients/consumers
- Increased patient safety
- Detect and stop counterfeit medicines
- Analytics of medicine imports and consumption
- Manage product recalls and shortages efficiently and quickly
rfxcel Meets Bahrain Serialization & Traceability Requirements
rfxcel Is Your Partner for Bahrain Compliance
As implementers of the Bahrain Traceability Hub, we ensure compliance with all of the Kingdom’s pharmaceutical regulations. Our team will partner with you to meet Bahrain’s requirements and transform business value with a transparent digital supply chain. With dedicated track and trace solutions from rfxcel, you can safeguard your products and brand reputation by ensuring all items are legitimate, marked, and fully compliant with the Bahrain’s laws.
rfxcel’s Team: Compliance, Visibility & Support
rfxcel’s team will help you achieve and maintain Bahrain compliance by bringing end-to-end visibility to your supply chain.
rfxcel will develop a fully validated implementation plan tailored to your needs and designed specifically for Bahrain. Our systems operate in local languages, local currency, and processes, easing the compliance burden for companies in any industry. Our goal is to increase company value through insightful and precise data by automating and digitizing workflows.
rfxcel provides 24/7 support to all our customers. We assign a dedicated support team member to our customers so we can quickly and thoroughly resolve any issues that arise.
Secure Your Supply Chain with rfxcel Traceability System
Our award-winning Traceability System is a fully customizable platform that simplifies and accelerates compliance and increases supply chain visibility no matter where you do business. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing systems and enhances scalability by letting you add new features quickly.
Find out more about our Bahrain compliance solutions and read more about our Traceability Hub.
Your value beyond compliance with rfxcel
- Digitize and centralize your entire supply chain in one elegant, easy-to-use, intuitive platform
- Enhance performance and reduce processing time in multiple languages
- Leverage IoT technology to gain new real-time insight into and control of your supply chain
- Trace your products forward and backward
- Maintain historical information for a batch or individual product with continuous review and supply chain optimization
- Drive growth by lowering costs and risks, eliminating inefficiencies, and tracking all activity anywhere in your supply chain, including among suppliers, distributors, and 3PLs
- Integrate with any trading partner