Kazakhstan Track & Trace Requirements: IS MPT
The Kazakhstan traceability system is called the Special Information System for Marking and Traceability of Goods (IS MPT). It’s managed by Kazakhtelecom JSC, the country’s largest telecommunications company, the equivalent of Uzbekistan's CRPT Turon.
GS1 Kazakhstan conducted an IS MPT pilot from September 2019 to July 2021. The first phase of serialization began in August 2022 and covered 93 products. Other requirements were rolled out in 2023, and more are scheduled in 2024-2025. The goal is 100% serialization by the end of 2025.
About Kazakhstan Track and Trace Requirements
Kazakhstan IS MPT requires product to be labeled with a DataMatrix code with four data points:
- A 14-digit product code (i.e., Global Trade Item Number, or GTIN) (GS1 Application Identifier 01)
- A 13-character randomized serial number (21)
- A four-character verification key (91)
- A 44-character verification code (92)
Key date for 2024:
- July 1, 2024: Mandatory marking for imported and domestically produced drugs (does not apply to veterinary medicines and vaccines)
rfxcel Meets Kazakhstan IS MPT Serialization & Traceability Requirements
rfxcel Is Your Partner for Kazakhstan Compliance
Our team will partner with you to meet Kazakhstan IS MPT requirements and transform business value with a transparent digital supply chain. With dedicated track and trace solutions from rfxcel, you can safeguard your products and brand reputation by ensuring all items are legitimate, marked, and fully compliant with Kazakhstan’s laws.
rfxcel’s Team: Compliance, Visibility & Support
rfxcel’s team will help you achieve and maintain Kazakhstan IS MPT compliance by bringing end-to-end visibility to your supply chain.
rfxcel will develop a fully validated implementation plan tailored to your needs and designed specifically for Kazakhstan. Our systems operate in local languages, local currency, and processes, easing the compliance burden for companies in any industry. Our goal is to increase company value through insightful and precise data by automating and digitizing workflows.
rfxcel provides 24/7 support to all our customers. We assign a dedicated support team member to our customers so we can quickly and thoroughly resolve any issues that arise.
Secure Your Supply Chain with rfxcel Traceability System
Our award-winning Traceability System is a fully customizable platform that simplifies and accelerates compliance and increases supply chain visibility no matter where you do business. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing systems and enhances scalability by letting you add new features quickly.
Find out more about our Kazakhstan IS MPI compliance solutions.
Your value beyond compliance with rfxcel
- Digitize and centralize your entire supply chain in one elegant, easy-to-use, intuitive platform
- Enhance performance and reduce processing time in multiple languages
- Leverage IoT technology to gain new real-time insight into and control of your supply chain
- Trace your products forward and backward
- Maintain historical information for a batch or individual product with continuous review and supply chain optimization
- Drive growth by lowering costs and risks, eliminating inefficiencies, and tracking all activity anywhere in your supply chain, including among suppliers, distributors, and 3PLs
- Integrate with any trading partner