Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) Track & Trace Requirements
The EAEU has five member countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Russia. On Aug. 4, 2019, the Eurasian Economic Commission discussed adopting serialization and cryptographic requirements for all member countries based on Russia’s National Track and Trace Digital System, known as Chestny ZNAK.
About EAEU Track and Trace Requirements
Chestny ZNAK requires all products to be labeled with a 2D DataMatrix code containing the following information:
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Serial number
- Verification key
- Verification code (i.e., crypto code)
At present, Armenia and Russia have serialization requirements for pharmaceutical products. Belarus and Kyrgyzstan require serialization for some product categories, but not for pharmaceuticals. In Kazakhstan, a phased approach is being rolled out and is scheduled to end in 2023; key dates include the following:
- July 1, 2022: 93 medications must be serialized
- Oct. 1, 2022: 20% of all drugs must be serialized
- Jan. 1, 2023: 60% of all drugs must be serialized
- April 1, 2023: A minimum of 80% of all drugs must be serialized
- July 2023: 100% serialization
rfxcel Meets EAEU Serialization & Traceability Requirements
rfxcel Is Your Partner for EAEU Compliance
Our team will partner with you to meet EAEU regulatory requirements and transform business value with a transparent digital supply chain. With dedicated track and trace solutions from rfxcel, you can safeguard your products and brand reputation by ensuring all items are legitimate, marked, and fully compliant with EAEU laws.
rfxcel’s Team: Compliance, Visibility & Support
rfxcel’s team will help you achieve and maintain EAEU compliance by bringing end-to-end visibility to your supply chain.
rfxcel will develop a fully validated implementation plan tailored to your needs and designed specifically for EAEU countries. Our systems operate in local languages, local currency, and processes, easing the compliance burden for companies in any industry. Our goal is to increase company value through insightful and precise data by automating and digitizing workflows.
rfxcel provides 24/7 support to all our customers. We assign a dedicated support team member to our customers so we can quickly and thoroughly resolve any issues that arise.
Secure Your Supply Chain with rfxcel Traceability System
Our award-winning Traceability System is a fully customizable platform that simplifies and accelerates compliance and increases supply chain visibility no matter where you do business. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing systems and enhances scalability by letting you add new features quickly.
Find out more about our EAEU compliance solutions and download our white paper about Chestny ZNAK compliance for all regulated industries.
Your value beyond compliance with rfxcel
- Digitize and centralize your entire supply chain in one elegant, easy-to-use, intuitive platform
- Enhance performance and reduce processing time in multiple languages
- Leverage IoT technology to gain new real-time insight into and control of your supply chain
- Trace your products forward and backward
- Maintain historical information for a batch or individual product with continuous review and supply chain optimization
- Drive growth by lowering costs and risks, eliminating inefficiencies, and tracking all activity anywhere in your supply chain, including among suppliers, distributors, and 3PLs
- Integrate with any trading partner