Uzbekistan Track & Trace Requirements: ASL BELGISI
The Uzbekistan traceability system is called ASL BELGISI. It’s managed by CRPT Turon, the equivalent of Russia’s Center for Research in Perspective Technologies (CRPT), which manages Russia’s National Track and Trace Digital System (Chestny ZNAK).
Requirements for pharmaceutical products were scheduled to take effect on February 1, 2022, but the State Tax Committee announced that it was “extending the timeframe for the phased introduction of mandatory digital markings” of pharmaceutical products.
About Uzbekistan Track and Trace Requirements
According to the CRPT Turon website, the “main task” of ASL BELGISI “is to guarantee consumers the authenticity and declared quality of the purchased products.” The law requires products to be labeled with a 2D DataMatrix code containing the following information:
- Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Serial number
- Verification key
- Verification code (i.e., crypto code)
At present, we cannot speculate when the ASL BELGISI regulations will go into effect. To learn more about the system, however, read our overview of the requirements and our summary of the State Tax Committee’s announcement about the delay.
rfxcel Meets Uzbekistan ASL BELGISI Serialization & Traceability Requirements
rfxcel Is Your Partner for Uzbekistan Compliance
Our team will partner with you to meet Uzbekistan ASL BELGISI requirements and transform business value with a transparent digital supply chain. With dedicated track and trace solutions from rfxcel, you can safeguard your products and brand reputation by ensuring all items are legitimate, marked, and fully compliant with Uzbekistan’s laws.
rfxcel’s Team: Compliance, Visibility & Support
rfxcel’s team will help you achieve and maintain Uzbekistan ASL BELGISI compliance by bringing end-to-end visibility to your supply chain.
rfxcel will develop a fully validated implementation plan tailored to your needs and designed specifically for Uzbekistan. Our systems operate in local languages, local currency, and processes, easing the compliance burden for companies in any industry. Our goal is to increase company value through insightful and precise data by automating and digitizing workflows.
rfxcel provides 24/7 support to all our customers. We assign a dedicated support team member to our customers so we can quickly and thoroughly resolve any issues that arise.
Secure Your Supply Chain with rfxcel Traceability System
Our award-winning Traceability System is a fully customizable platform that simplifies and accelerates compliance and increases supply chain visibility no matter where you do business. It also integrates seamlessly with your existing systems and enhances scalability by letting you add new features quickly.
Find out more about our Uzbekistan ASL BELGISI compliance solutions.
Your value beyond compliance with rfxcel
- Digitize and centralize your entire supply chain in one elegant, easy-to-use, intuitive platform
- Enhance performance and reduce processing time in multiple languages
- Leverage IoT technology to gain new real-time insight into and control of your supply chain
- Trace your products forward and backward
- Maintain historical information for a batch or individual product with continuous review and supply chain optimization
- Drive growth by lowering costs and risks, eliminating inefficiencies, and tracking all activity anywhere in your supply chain, including among suppliers, distributors, and 3PLs
- Integrate with any trading partner