THIS WEBINAR ENDED. YOU CAN ACCESS THE RECORDING BELOW.
MAY 29, 2019
Please join rfxcel for a webinar on 29 May to learn more about the upcoming Serialization Requirements in Russia. During this 45 minute long presentation, we will shed some light into a highly complex set of serialization requirements. All parties involved in the manufacturing of and the distribution of medications in Russia, must comply with these requirements. We will also allow time at the end for a brief Q/A session. The main topics of discussion during this webinar presentation will be:
– An Overview of the Global Serialization Landscape
– A Detailed Explanation of the Serialization Requirements in Russia
– Mandatory Labeling Requirements for 2019 and 2020
– How these Requirements Apply to the Pharmaceutical Industry
– What Do I Need to Do Now in Order to be Compliant by the Deadline?
Please note that we encourage registration for this webinar even if you are unable to attend at the scheduled date/time. All approved attendees will receive a copy of the webinar following the presentation. This webinar is merely for educational purposes and is our informed opinion, not formal regulatory advice. We try to ensure accuracy, but we make no warranty or guarantee. Attendees are advised to confirm their own obligations directly with local regulators as necessary. At this time, rfxcel does have the right to exercise refusal into this webinar presentation.
PLEASE FILL OUT FORM TO ACCESS WEBINAR RECORDING: