rfxcel MobileTraceability App for Food and Beverage: Mobile Data Capture from Virtually Any Location and the Power of a Digital Supply Chain
We want to remove all boundaries from the food and beverage supply chain. And our new and improved rfxcel MobileTraceability application does just that.
rfxcel MobileTraceability lets you capture vital data and events no matter where you are — including places that traditionally may not have been visible in supply chains. Furthermore, it brings the power of a digital supply chain, moving you away from paper records and streamlining your operations.
The app integrates the power of our signature Traceability System (rTS) with the built-in scanning capabilities of mobile devices and scanners. It brings our industry-leading track and trace capabilities to virtually any location — farms and fields, distribution centers, warehouses, and even markets.
Rich data can now be created and accessed in a timely manner by the people who need it most. For maximum flexibility, rfxcel MobileTraceability supports multiple platforms, from ruggedized devices with optimized scanners to consumer devices with built-in cameras, such as smartphones. Now you can select devices that meet your needs and budget without comprising on performance.
The app not only adapts to any workflow, but can transform how companies manage their supply chains. Critical tracking events and key data elements can be added to a product’s record. For example, users can add a photo or use the app to capture quality inspections to enrich the data associated with any product as it moves from harvest in the field to the shelves at a market.
Other key features include:
- Role-based access to the system for unlimited users helps manage accountability
- Assign a unique number to a new raw material used in production
- Record data about raw materials, including batch number, supplier, date of arrival, expiration, and analytics
- Track any batch, movement, and handler
- Change the status of a raw material (e.g., expired, consumed) and notify the user(s) responsible for purchasing more
- Use the search function to quickly locate any item in your system (lot, case, unit)
- Track any ingredient that’s part of a finished good
Today’s food and beverage supply chain is complicated. It has unique demands, and a one-size-fits-all approach just won’t work. Our MobileTraceability app allows us to be as flexible as you need us to be and to deliver granular visibility anywhere your supply chains goes. Contact us today to learn more about what the app can do for you.