• Work with internal cross-functional teams, including support, engineering, QA/validation, product management, and external teams, to implement software solutions for clients.
o Work is driven by project schedules, collaboration across teams, and risk mitigation efforts.
• Prepare project schedules with target dates; assign tasks to individuals, prioritize and monitor activities to ensure deliverables are met within the specified timeline
o Report problem escalations to management and provide recommendations to resolve the problems to keep the project on track.
o Work with clients and other project stakeholders to identify problems and capture critical information about reported issues.
o Track project milestones, dependencies, and all aspects of the delivery process for customer engagements.
o Understand the overall project status, skillfully adapt to changes, and effectively communicate trade-offs and risks
• Apply functional understanding of the company’s software solutions to configure various features of the solutions.
• Manage projects, oversee technical integrations (system-to-system), and ensure success at the customer implementations.
• Conduct regular workshops to provide instructions and guidance to clients as they learn to navigate and utilize the serialization application functionality
Knowledge and skills applied:
• Use of MS Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project Management, JIRA, Confluence, and Sharepoint
• Knowledge of Serialization, track and trace, pharmaceutical compliance reporting.
• Understand the concepts of Supply Chain Logistics, including warehouse management, manufacturing, and distribution.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or foreign equivalent, + 2 years experience implementing software solutions.
Job site San Ramon, CA. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com