rfxcel is participating in a webinar presented by the COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition on December 17, 2020. Collectively, the coalition pulled together a distinguished set of speakers, including moderator Kevin Smith of the rfxcel Public Sector Team, and we are looking forward to the depth of knowledge that will be shared during the presentation. I hope that you will be able to join us, as we dive deeper into the issues our healthcare supply chain is facing amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar is the 3rd in a series of 3.
Title: Coordinating a National Response to Counterfeit Mitigation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare industry has seen demand grow 10 to 15 times pre-COVID levels. Suppliers have struggled to keep pace with this demand, and counterfeiters have taken advantage of the situation to sell substandard products to desperate buyers. This webinar will address how industry, healthcare, and government (federal, state, and local) can work together to reduce counterfeits.
- Moderator: Kevin Smith, Senior Government Affairs Advisor, rfxcel
- Dr. Alex Eastman, Senior Medical Officer-Operations, Department of Homeland Security
- Aaron Graham, Executive Director, Brand Safety & Security, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Sarah Hilderbrand, Chief Operations Officer, NASPO ValuePoint, National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO)
- Raj Sharma, Founder and CEO, Public Spend Forum
Note: This 12:00-1:30 p.m. ET webinar is the third in a three-part series. Recordings of all webinars will be available on the rfxcel website following this presentation.
Login information: This webinar does not require pre-registration, please use the join link below.